Welcome to www.guesttouch.com provided by GuestTouch, Inc., doing business as GuestTouch (“GuestTouch”).
A GENERAL NOTE ON INTERNET TECHNOLOGIES AND PRIVACY
- Ad Tags: Ad Tags are pieces of code that allow the delivery of online advertisements in the dedicated ad spaces on websites and in online applications. Advertiser’s Ad Tags may transmit certain anonymous information about the web site, section of the site and size of the ad.
- Cookies: Cookies are small text files that web servers typically send to users’ computer when they visit a website. Cookies can be read or edited when the user loads a website or advertisement from the domain that wrote the cookie in the first place. Cookies are used by companies to collect and send information about a user’s website visit – for example, number of visits, average time spent, pages viewed, navigation history through the website, and other statistics. This information can be used to improve a user’s online experience by saving passwords, or allowing companies to track and improve website loading times, for instance. Cookies can also be used to track a user’s browsing or online purchasing habits and to target advertisements to specific users. Cookies cannot be used to access any other data on a user’s hard drive, to personally identify them, or to act like malware or a virus. Users who prefer not to accept cookies can set their Internet browser to notify them when they receive a cookie or to prevent cookies from being placed on their hard drive. You can read more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/
- Personally Identifiable Information: We define personally identifiable information (or “PII”) as “information that can be used to uniquely identify, contact, or precisely locate a single person or can be used with other sources to uniquely identify a single individual” e. g. name, address, social security number, e-mail address, telephone number, financial account number. This is the common industry definition used by most Internet and Telecom companies. Information that is collected but does not qualify as PII is called “Non-PII.”
- Service: GuestTouch’s Service is a cloud based text messaging service wherein Consumers can send and receive text messages (“Content”) to Customers, through a phone number provided by GuestTouch, which Customer manages through the Software and/or Device.
- Web Beacons & Pixels: A web beacon consists of a small string of code that represents a graphic image request on a web page, a page in an online application, or in an email. A graphic image can be associated with the web beacon, but is not required. When an image is present, usually the image is designed to blend into the background of the web page, application, or email in which it appears. Often a beacon will be placed by an online data collecting company without an image, so it is invisible to the user, and in the smallest discrete space possible on the screen. This is a “pixel” and is essentially an invisible web beacon. Pixels and web beacons can be used for site traffic reporting, unique visitor counts, advertising auditing and reporting, personalization, and other uses. They do this typically by writing or editing cookies on each user’s computer. Therefore, like cookies, they cannot be used to key log, copy personal files from your computer, or replicate like a virus. Most pixels and web beacons, including those used by GuestTouch, collect only anonymous data.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect certain information that you provide when using GuestTouch’s Services. Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our Services, including content selections, to administer your account, and to enable users to enjoy and easily navigate the Services. Registration for an account on this site requires a valid e-mail address, mobile phone number, address, credit card number and a user name that has not been chosen already. You are not required to provide any other information if you do not want to. Please be aware that the user name you choose, the e-mail address you provide and any other information you enter may render you personally identifiable, and may possibly be displayed on this web site intentionally (depending on choices you make during the registration process, or depending on the way in which the site is configured) or unintentionally (subsequent to a successful act of intrusion by a third party). As on many web sites, GuestTouch may also automatically receive general information that is contained in server log files, such as your IP address, and cookie information. Certain Non-Personally Identifiable Information would be considered a part of your Personally Identifiable Information if it were combined with other identifiers (for example, combining your zip code with your street address) in a way that enables you to be identified. However, the same pieces of information are considered Non-Personally Identifiable Information when they are taken alone or combined only with other Non-Personally Identifiable Information (for example, your viewing preferences).
We may combine your Personally Identifiable Information with Non-Personally Identifiable Information and aggregate it with information collected from other Customers and Consumers to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality of the Services and to analyze and understand how our Services are used. We may also use the combined information without aggregating it to serve you specifically, for instance to deliver a product to you according to your preferences or restrictions.
USE OF INFORMATION
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may share aggregated, non-Personally Identifiable Information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
GUESTTOUCH’S SECURITY & STORAGE PROCEDURES FOR YOUR DATA
GuestTouch is conscious of the importance of your data to you and conscientious about protecting that data from loss, theft, or misuse. GuestTouch collects data through its software platform and stores data on a secured server, using the same security measures that we use to protect our own proprietary corporate data. Only authorized users are able to access the data we collect and store. While we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of the data we store, we do use all commercially reasonable measures to protect this information. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against interception and/or misuse.
CUSTOMER SECURITY & STORAGE PROCEDURES FOR CONSUMER CONTENT
You understand and agree to the importance of the data and content provided to you by Consumers (“Consumer Content”). All of the Consumer Content collected by you through the Service and accessible and printable through the Device shall be stored using the same security measures that you use to protect your own proprietary corporate data. Only authorized users are able to access the data you receive from Consumers. You shall use all commercially reasonable measures to protect this information.
CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE
GuestTouch’s Service is not intended for persons under 13 years of age, and is not intentionally developed for or directed to children. We do not knowingly solicit or collect any Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13, nor do we knowingly market our products or services to children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected Personally Identifiable Information of a child under 13, we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.
ACCESSING, EDITING OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
At any time during your relationship with GuestTouch, you may access the content that you have provided to GuestTouch, and you may edit the information you provided us that is associated with your account by visiting your user account control panel. You may also request that your user account be deleted; to do so, please contact GuestTouch at 415.355.4546, team@GuestTouch.com or at GuestTouch, 268 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, with a request that we delete your information. We will take steps to delete your information as soon as is practicable, but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records and as otherwise required by law.
Upon termination of your relationship with GuestTouch, GuestTouch cannot and will not migrate the data that was available to you during your relationship with GuestTouch.